Ideal for in-line field and gravity feed use, these Macnaught DIGITAL TURBINE METERS are a compact, lightweight and accurate method for the measurement of diesel or urea/DEF. These meters feature a turbine mechanism which is suitable for reliable gravity feed applications. These units are designed for flow rates from 10-150LPM, and can be field calibrated. Ideally used in-line with an automatic fuel nozzle. These meters offer accuracy of +/-0.5% when field calibrated. The electronic display can be rotated by 180° and contains a built-in computer programmed with many useful stock control features designed to help you to track and optimise your diesel consumption.
Features & Benefits
- Flow rate: Display real time flow rate
- Dispensing History: Easily view the last 5 volumes dispensed
- Available Stock: Input the volume of fuel to prevent fuel running out.
- Low Level Alarm: Prevent running out with this alarm feature
- Flow rate 10 – 150LPM
- Suitable for diesel, kerosene and coolants
- Inlet/Outlet: 1″BSP
- Maximum working pressure 50psi (3.5bar)
- 6 digit reset total
- 6 digit non-reset total
- Register can be rotated (180 degrees)
- Field calibration capability