The MAGX2 is an improved version of MAGX1. It continues with the philosophy of the modular design „plug and play“ keeping all its advantages with a few additional improvements to satisfy the feedback received from our distributors. It is a flexible device suitable for most applications, from the most simple ones where reading are checked visually to the most demanding, ones requiring a high technical solution such as GPRS or TCP/IP communication. The basic configuration consist on the transmitter including only display and buttons to guarantee the lowest price. Then is possible to add a widen range of modules to that basic configuration to add optional features as outputs, communications or data-logging according each application requirements. Those features are added by extra modules which are in fact a small electronic boards, the size of a large postage stamp, which can be freely installed and removed from the main board in seconds.
- Accuracy ±0.2% (0.5 to 10 m/s)of actual values
- Auto cleaning electrodes Intelligent sensor design – the signal is converted from analogue to digital in the sensor and sent to the transmitter using MODBUS RTU protocol.
- 4 electrodes: 3rd and 4th electrode for earthing and empty pipe detection
- Automatic self-diagnostic tool for the sensor. A problem with the communication signal between sensor and transmitter will be reported on the transmitter display.
- Bi-directional measurement
- Graphic display with 6 touch buttons included in all versions – Multi-language menu. Higher protection via look out system for touch buttons and 3 levels of passwords. User, Service, Factory settings
- When using a communication module, all communication are based on MODBUS RTU (only one communication module can be installed at the same time):
- BLUETOOTH as a communication option.
- TCP/IP module – Intranet use is extremely straightforward with the flowmeter having its own IP- address. Using MAGX2 software is possible to connect to the flowmeter via internet from any place in the world.
- GPRS Wireless communication system which allows to full control of the flowmeter
- GSM-SMS communication which alloys to receive/request information from the flowmeter
- RS232, RS485 and USB communications also available
- 1 compact and 3 remote configuration available.
- Real time clock included in the basic transmitter unit.
- Modules can easily be installed or remove at any time in seconds allowing to update the configuration of the flowmeter.
- Data-logging: done on a standard Micro Secure Digital card compatible with all main producers.
- Connections available: DIN, ANSI, JIS, wafer, Tri-clamp, ANSI 11851. Others on request
- Liner materials available: Hard rubber, PTFE, PFA, soft rubber.
- Electrode material stainless steel as standard. Also hastelloy C, tantalum, titanium and platinum available
- Sizes available from 10mm to 1000mm
- IP67 transmitter protection. IP68 sensor protection available for remote installations
- Temperature sensor – to measure temperature of the measured medium
- Pulse module available: Open collector output included.
- Current 4–20mA output available
- Automatic temperature compensation of the sensor
- Power supply options: 90–250VAC +/- 10%, 50–60Hz, 24VDC or 12VDC.
- Data downloading and communication does not require disassembly of the housing. No removal of large covers or lids is necessary. When using RS485, Bluetooth, GPRS or TCP/IP communication, data-downloading and communication is provided with IP67 protection.