The single channel Temperature Signal Converter, Trip amplifiers D6273S accepts a low level dc signal from millivolt, thermocouple or 2-3-4 wire RTD or transmitting potentiometer sensors, and converts, with isolation, the signal to drive a load, suitable for applications requiring SIL 2 level (according to IEC 61511) in safety related systems for high risk industries. Output signal can be direct or reverse. Output function can be configured as: Adder, subtractor, low/high selector. Modbus RTU RS-485 output is available on Bus connector.
Cold junction compensation can be programmed as automatic, using an internal temperature sensor or fixed to a user-customizable temperature value.
D6273S offers two independent trip amplifiers via two SPDT output relays.
Mounting on standard DIN-Rail, with or without Power Bus, or on customized Termination Boards.
• D6273S SIL 2 according to IEC 61511
• mV, thermocouple, 2 or 3 or 4 wire RTD or transmitting potentiometer Input Signal.
• 2-wire RTD line resistance compensation.
• Internal Reference Junction Compensation automatic or fixed (programmable value).
• Fastest integration time: 50 ms
• 4-20 mA Output Signal temperature linear or reverse.
• Modbus RTU RS-485 Output.
• Two independent Trip Amplifiers each with SPDT relay contacts 4A 250 Vac 1000VA
• Multiple Fault detection.
• High Accuracy, μP controlled A/D converter.
• Three port isolation, Input/Output/Supply.
• EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4, EN61326-1, EN61326-3-1 for safety system.
• Fully programmable operating parameters.
• High Density, one Analog Output + two Alarms.
• Simplified installation using standard DIN-Rail and plug-in terminal blocks, with or without Power Bus.