The ThermaTwin TN410LCE Handheld Infrared Thermometer is a professional laser thermometer with advanced temperature processing. It also has a built-in socket that accepts commercially available K-type thermocouple (not included).
- Laser Sighting
- Large LCD Screen, with bright amber Backlight
- Infrared Range -60~500°C
- Accuracy = -33~500°C, ±2% of reading or 2°C (4°F), whichever is greater
- Modes: Ave, Dif, Hi/Low Alarm, Real Time Max / Min, Lock
- Optics 12:1
- Accepts Type “K” Thermocouples (-64~1400°C)
- LED Flashlight included
- Supplied with 2x AAA batteries and vinyl carry case with belt loop
- Auto Power Off extends battery life
- Emissivity (preset to 0.95) adjustable from 0.10 to 0.95 in 0.01 steps.
TYPE TN410LC(E) Description: IRT + Laser + Thermocouple socket, (E) with LED Flashlight (optional) Measurement range: -60~500°C (-76~932°F) Full Range Accuracy:(Tamb=23±3 °C) -33~500°C
±2% of reading or 2°C(4°F) whichever is greater
Distance: Spot: 12:1 Emissivity Range: 0.95 default, adjustable from 0.1 to 1 step .01 Resolution 0.1°C/0.1°F at -9.9~199.9°C, otherwise 1°C/1°F Mode: Ave, Dif, Hi/Low Alarm, Real Time Max / Min, Lock Thermocouple Probe: Small Socket, K type, 12 minutes auto power off Measurement Range: -60~1400°C (-83.2~1999°F) Probe Accuracy: ±1% of reading or 1°C(1.8°F) whichever is greater (Test under Tamb=23±6°C) Power Supply AAA x 2