TORREXX™ fills the application niche where 3-phase power is available and eliminates the corrosion, evaporation and frequent ‘shut-downs’ associated with electric waterbaths.
TORREXX defines the industrial standard for dry electric LPG and NH3 vaporizers. A robust 135amp rated contactor provides power to the heating elements. The modular temperature controller allows easy maintenance or replacement. In the event of a “high liquid level occurrence,” our proprietary Liqui-Safe Valve™ prevents liquid LPG from passing downstream of the vaporizer. The valve provides visual indication of activation. This allows easy troubleshooting and assures the enduser the device is functioning properly.
Set your mind at ease and deliver the reliability of LP-Gas that your customer expects with Algas-SDI’s latest electric vaporizer-the TORREXX! Designed with both the discriminating LP-Gas professional and end-user in mind, the TORREXX raises the bar in performance, safety, and reliability. Compact, highly efficient, and extremely durable, the TORREXX is poised to become the new industry standard for electric vaporizers.
- Proprietary Liqui-SAFE™ Valve positively prevents liquid carry-over and provides visual indication when tripped.
- Unsurpassed reliability through simplified and more robust controls; thermocouple temperature sensor, no start/stop switches to complicate field wiring.
- Heavy duty 135 amp contactor increases life, and reduces maintenance.
- Replaceable temperature controller with adjustable set point.
- Thermocouple temperature sensor increases life and reduces maintenance.
- Withstands momentary power interruptions without service disruption.
- Hazardous area classification – Class I, Division 1, and Zone 1.
- Dry electric design requires no water or glycol.
- 98% thermal efficiency.
- Operates on any LPG mixture from 100% propane to 100% butane.
- Perfect for any climate – rated to -40 F./ -40 C.
- Ready for operation in less than one minute.
- Optional economy operation valve – allows vaporizer use only when needed. Pressure activated. Can be field installed on any unit up to 160 GPH. No electricity required.
- 1.1 – 14.5 MMbtu
- 12.5 – 160 GPH
- 25 – 320 Kg/hr